Guiding you to complete health and happiness for body and soul!
2 3/4 cups warm water
1 Tbsp active dry yeast
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup ground flax
1 tsp sea salt
2 cups brown rice flour
1 cup tapioca starch
1 cup corn flour
1/4 cup sweet rice flour (or 3 Tbsp potato flour)
2 Tbsp raw sugar
2 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer, optional
1. Dissolve yeast in water.
2. Combine all dry ingredients.
3. Add remaining wet ingredients to yeast mix and stir wet into dry.
4. Beat 2 minutes on high with electric mixer.
5. Fill prepared muffin tin 2/3 high.
6. Let rise till just topping tin and bake at 350°F for 25 to 35 minutes or lightly browned.
Copyright 2018 - Higher Path - Body Mind Health